Build your own Nessmuk from the drop down menus below.
PLEASE NOTE: Made To Order knives have an approximately 90 day lead time.
The MK Nessmuk. A modern take on the design first made popular in the 1880’s by George Washington “Nessmuk” Sears. At approximately 10” overall length and a 5.5” blade, this is by far our largest knife, making it a great all around outdoors blade. Perfect for processing small wood for tinder and kindling, skinning, food prep or general outdoors use. The Nessmuk will have you set-up for any task from the backyard to the backcountry.
- 1/8” AEB-L Stainless or 01 Tool Steel
- Saber Grind
- Finish: Satin or Acid Stonewash
- Blade Length: Approx 5.5”
- Overall Length: Approx 10”
- Sheaths are additional and do not come standard with knives unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to add a sheath please use the drop down menu below. Sheaths are made to order by Badger Claw Outfitters and may ship separately from the rest of your order.
By placing an order you agree to the Terms and Conditions