• By purchasing products from Malone Knife & Tool, you accept all responsibilities of owning such items. You cannot hold Malone Knife & Tool responsible for any illegal actions or "accidents" that may occur after the product(s) have been purchased.
Most of our knives are cut by waterjet. We then grind, heat treat and finish each knife by hand. No 2 knives are exactly the same. We strive to put out the best product we can and will never intentionally allow a defective product to leave our shop. That being said, there may be minor imperfections on your handmade knife. Blemishes, uneven grind lines, wavy lines, tool markings, and etc are only surface blemishes and will not affect the performance of your knife. If an imperfection is present, it is not to be considered as a "manufacturer's defect".
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.
- Handle materials, hardware and liner colors are subject to change.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ABUSED KNIVES
Examples of abuse include:
- Extreme use/testing (throwing, batoning, chopping, prying)
- Using the knife as a prybar, hammer, axe, screwdriver, pick, shovel or any other unintended use it is not designed for. Knives are tools and should be respected as such. There is a right tool for the right job and a knife is not always the right tool.
- Returns are accepted up to 7 days from the date the package was delivered. A fee of 5% may be applied to any returned items at our discretion. Returned items must be in new and unused condition and must include all original packaging. Shipping and handling charges are non refundable. Returns must include an invoice or information regarding the return. Returned items must have been purchased directly from the Malone Knives website. Returns should be sent with a copy of the original invoice and a detailed explanation of why the items are being returned.
Please contact us before returning any item. We STRONGLY recommend using a trackable method of shipping when sending any items to us.us.
Allow 2 business days for orders to be packed and shipped. Business days are Monday - Friday excluding major US holidays. A tracking number will be emailed to the email address you supplied when you placed your order once your order is complete/processed. Please verify that the email you provide is correct upon checkout. Shipping transit times within the USA can take up to 2 weeks. We are not responsible for any items lost or stolen in transit.
We ship to a large number of countries around the world, but at this time we do not offer worldwide shipping. We cannot be held responsible for any import taxes or duties charged to international orders by the receiving country. Please check with your country’s customs office if you have any concerns before ordering. Any import taxes or duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. International shipping can sometimes take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery. We are not responsible for any items lost or stolen in transit.
If a package is returned to us due to customer error, such as a mistake in the shipping address provided with the order, the recipient moving, or any other reason beyond our control and responsibility, the customer will be responsible for covering the cost of reshipping the item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
If there are any additional costs incurred due to the package being returned, any refund will also be subject to additional fees to cover these charges.